Distribution Center Management System
Lilly Software Associates offers today's manufacturers, distributors, Third Party Logistics (3PL), and Fourth Party Logistics (4PL) providers a complete, stand alone Warehouse Management System (WMS), VISUAL DCMSä.
VISUAL DCMS uses a best-in-class distributed architecture to help companies manage inventory flows, labor, and resources. It provides advanced warehousing functions, including:
- Extensive RF barcode scanning capabilities
- Wave management
- Lot, serial number, and expiration date control
- Multi-owner inventory management and third-party billing
- Productivity measurement and costing tools
- Quick Response, Work In Progress, Value-Added Services, Customer Compliance Labeling, and Advance Shipping Notice/ Electronic Data Interchange (ASN/EDI) capabilities
VISUAL DCMS is flexible enough to accommodate single or multiple Distribution Centers. It fully supports the 3PL industry by offering functionality to manage inventory from the point-of-receipt through storage and shipping. The system also provides a Rate Maintenance and Billing module, which automates customer billing. By defining rules-based formulas, companies can establish any possible rate structure based on a mix of activity and storage in the Distribution Center.
Created, implemented, and supported by a focused team of professionals who understand distribution at both the enterprise and the WMS level, VISUAL DCMS provides the tools companies need to significantly improve on-time delivery, profits, and customer service.